[bksvol-discuss] Re: A cautionary submitter's tale

  • From: Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 17:02:25 -0400

I just emailed bookshare about it this weekend, so obviously no one has gotten to it yet. I'm sure they will.

At 04:42 PM 6/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi, Shayla.

As far as you know, as the mixup been corrected? Or is
The Silk Code in the collection still the wrong book.
I  looked for a book entitled Borrowed Tides and there
is none, so my suspicion is that the problem still
exists and should be brought to Jennifer's attention
(volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
so the title can be changed and someone can scan
and/or upload The Silk Code.

Cindy