[bksvol-discuss] Clarification Needed

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:48:34 -0400

Ok, I am officially confused now. I have been told to reject books lacking page breaks, and it is one of the choices for explaining why a book is being rejected. I've seen 2 books bounced back to step 1 after being rejected for lack of page breaks. What is going on here? Do we reject or not? If not, do we have the authority/responsibility to guess where breaks go and insert them every so often?

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.