[bksvol-discuss] Clarification Needed

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:33:50 -0500

Hi everyone. <smile> I'm a new member of Bookshare and could use some clarification about the process of becoming a volunteer. I filled out the application this morning and agreed to the pages of the user agreement without a problem. When I got to step 3, The page gave me an error message because I am already a member. Since I couldn't complete this final step, I am under the impression that my application to become a volunteer was not sent. How do I complete this process? Is the address for the volunteer coordinator volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ? I have seen both addresses throughout the site and have received no response from either. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Monica