[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter positions

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 12:01:29 -0500

Hi Laura,

I would leave the chapters as is, if the pagination for the book seems correct otherwise. Printed copies of books from certain publishers will start chapters within a page like you are describing. I run into it myself often when proofreading.

Hope that helps. smile.

Judy s.
On 10/2/2012 9:32 AM, Laura Shannon wrote:
I have been working on a book that is almost complete however, I have an issue with Chapter positioning. The book is in Parts broken down into chapters. The chapters sometimes begin within a page and not on a new page. Not sure if this is the correct positioning per the print copy because it is not available on either Amazon Peek or Google Books. Do I move the chapters to the top of a new page or leave as is?

book is Dr. Cyclops by Henry Kuttner

Thanks.

Laura