[bksvol-discuss] Brain Revisited

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:41:49 -0400 (EDT)

hey Grace if you reject Brain, by Robin Cook

I see that Western has the book in its library and it isn't checked out as
of now.  So I could get it and scan it, if you are Sue wouldn't mind
validating and removing all the junk and all that, as I don't have the time
to do that right now.

Let me know.  It should scan just fine.

Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council