[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain Revisited

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

I can get a copy of the book, too, in case there's any
problem. Shelley, I'll need to know what edition it
is.

Grace, it just occurred to me that maybe you haven't
rejected it yet? In whicn case you could release it
and I could get it.

The copyright office is still unavailable--having some
sort of problem. I'll keep trying, though Grace, and
will let you.  I've done some other research via
google but to know avail--except that I found out that
Diana Fuller Ross is a pseudonym for James Reasoner.

Well--continuing my research, I found his site and,
following Amber's or Alison's example, I took
advantage of his invitation to contact him and have
done so. Hopefully he'll tell us not only who owns the
copyright to Oklahoma Pride but also will donate his
many other books to bookshare. He and his wife Livia
have written many, many books under their own names,
the Diana Fuller Ross name, L. J. Washburn and
Elizabeth Hallam.

Cindy