[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain Revisited

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:53:10 -0400 (EDT)

I try to submit into .rtf as often as I can.

I have some free time tomorrow afternoon between classes, there is an
advantage of being only three buildings away from the library.

Will go and grab it.  And give you a heads up when he is ready for
validation.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council