[bksvol-discuss] Braillenote truncating on save

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:54:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi guys.
I have tried twice to validate books using my Braillenote PK, and both
times I've had the same problem:  it truncates the file when I save, I
think.
I have the file, in RTF, on the compactflash card.  I open the file in the
BN, and do some work, say, on page 85.  I use space-s to save the file,
and go on looking at the file.  I stop on page 92, say, and exit the file,
saying No to "do you want to save in Keysoft?".  When I open the file
again on my PC, it only goes up to page 82.
What am I doing wrong?
Does it take a long time to save, maybe, and I'm moving to the next page
too soon?  Or what?
Tracy