[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare web page slow or never to load

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:04:20 -0600

the my scans in process page.
it seems to behave oddly.
when I go to "my scans in process" link from the volunteer page, and hit ENTER, the browser (IE9) just sits there. The status bar says, "waiting for a response." But the waiting produces no page. At least not for minutes at a time, each time I try to go there.
Last night it was quite long. This morning it was about 3 minutes.
This has been my experience for some time.
I don't need to go there much, but I thought I would mention it, to see if anyone else has this experience.

I know we have tons of traffic on our site. So I am not making a big deal. but wished to mention it.

Thanks.
Rik