[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare web page slow or never to load

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:29:48 -1000

I've just shut down and gone and done other things and sure enough, I get an
e-mail at some point telling me that my book was finally added to the books
needing scanning section. At first I was hessitant to close up my computer,
but I decided it was worth a try since it seems to be a regular occurrance
that the volunteer stuff is slow on bookshare these days. So, if you don't
want to wait around for the book to finish being uploaded just do your part
and shut down and go about life! (smile!)