[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare web page slow or never to load

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:11:45 -0400

My Scans in Process page always takes a long time to load for me. I click
the link and then walk away and go do something else for 10 minutes or so. I
find it loads faster if you stay on the page (don't alt-tab to another
program or move to another tab).

I find the same thing to be true when uploading a book for submission,
especially the last step after you enter comments. Sometimes that page can
take 30 minutes. Sometimes it only takes 5 or 10 minutes.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Three Came Home by  Agnes Newton Keith