[bksvol-discuss] Books returned to step 1

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:41:09 -0400

HI list:

I have taken the liberty of posting here titles that have been recently
returned to step 1. This is only a few as I did not go through the entire list.
Many of these need copyright holder verification, incomplete titles or missing
authors. Et al. is not an author.
Happy validating. *smile*
And as always if there are questions don't hesitate to ask on the list.

Defining the Family: Law, Technology, and Reproduction in an Uneasy Age
The Book of Revelation: Apocalypse and Empire
Rebecca's Heart
Range Management; Principles & Practices
Two Brothers: The Lawman
Ethics Consultation: From Theory to Practice
Poetry Report
The Case For Easter
Tiger Eye
Savage Arrow
Tom Clancy's Net Force: Cyberspy
 The Texan
A Season of the Heart
A Marked House
Hawaiian Interlude
Savage Destiny
Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out