[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books returned to step 1

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:54:00 -0400

I am still confused about why some books are returned for copyright holder
verification when the copyright holder is very clearly visible and matches
the submitter's info. Is this a new requirement of validation in the last
few months? I've never yet seen a book in print where the copyright
statement did not match the info on file with the copyright office. I can
understand the need for this if the submitter typed the info incorrectly or
the scanned page is not clear. I'm just not understanding the requirement.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal mail to:
sjblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Believe... Sarah's debut CD to be released soon... Hear samples at
http://www.growingstrong.org/music/songs.html