[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in Process

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:55:46 -0500

    Thank you, Cindy. I, too, was disappointed to find that the page would only
display 25 books at a time.

    Btw, I loved your picture discriptions!

Paula

          From: Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:39 PM

          HI Paula,

              You can search the pages (both books in process and "check out a
          book") with the find command of your screen reader.  Just type in the
most
          unique part of the title or author and do a find on all of the books
in
          process pages, remember also to look at the "awaiting approval" page
as
          there may be books on there too in abundance.  Also, remember, as I'm
sure
          you know, that each of the pages of books in process "Out for
proofreading"
          "check out a book" and "awaiting approval" all can have more than
          one page to them, so you'll need to search all pages of each section.

          Sorry to rattle on so disorganizedly.

          Mayrie