[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in Process

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in Process
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I found where I can change to 100 items on one page on books in
process--which does help--but I still wish it was a single list. I just  went
to see if  see if Jamie's submission of Angel in Heavy Shoes was on page
awaiting for proofing; it is. But there are 166 items. --two pages.
Fortunately, her book is on page one, since I asked for 100, but if it was not
I'd have had to have searched at least 2 more pages.

Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009,
        7:55 AM

            Thank you, Cindy. I, too, was disappointed to
        find that the page would only display 25 books at a time.

            Btw, I loved your picture discriptions!

        Paula

          -----
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009,
                  9:39 PM

                  HI Paula,

    You
                  can search the pages (both books in process and "check out
book") with the find command of your screen reader.
                  Just type in the most
unique part of the title or author
                  and do a find on all of the books in
process pages,
                  remember also to look at the "awaiting approval" page
                  as
there may be books on there too in abundance.
                  Also, remember, as I'm sure
you know, that each of the
                  pages of books in process "Out for proofreading"
"check out
                  a book" and "awaiting approval" all can have more than
one
                  page to them, so you'll need to search all pages of each
                  section.

Sorry to rattle on so
                  disorganizedly.

Mayrie