[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in Process

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:08:40 -0500

You can change the number of books it will display. There is a combo box that lets you choose between 25, 50 or 100 results per page.

Melissa

Thank you, Cindy. I, too, was disappointed to find that the page would only display 25 books at a time. Btw, I loved your picture discriptions! Paula
        From: Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 9:39 PM

        HI Paula,

            You can search the pages (both books in process and "check
        out a
        book") with the find command of your screen reader.  Just type
        in the most
        unique part of the title or author and do a find on all of the
        books in
        process pages, remember also to look at the "awaiting
        approval" page as
        there may be books on there too in abundance.  Also, remember,
        as I'm sure
        you know, that each of the pages of books in process "Out for
        proofreading"
        "check out a book" and "awaiting approval" all can have more than
        one page to them, so you'll need to search all pages of each
        section.

        Sorry to rattle on so disorganizedly.

        Mayrie