[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 01:16:56 -0500

Hi, Jamie, please don't stop putting up children's books.  If you'll put them
up, I'll be one of your proofreaders, but please don't stop as I've missed your
submissions.  Contact me off list at jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want to
discuss it further, but by all means, keep those fantastic children's books
coming!!!!!!!!