[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:07:58 -0500

Books I will be scanningHi Kaitlyn,
    I've got a copy of Tricky Business (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #88) so if
you want to do the scan/initial cleanup I can give it a read through with a
copy in hand during validation.
Thanks for scanning These Happy Golden Years, I promised to try and do it over
the summer, but I haven't been able to locate my copy at all. I think I've got
the other 7 or 8 books but can't find this one.

Best,
Jake