[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books By Publisher

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:04:11 EDT

I just tried an experiment. I went to google and clicked the link for their
entered Bookshare.org in the field for the specific site I wanted to search. A
list of books in the Bookshare collection came up and they were all
published by the publisher I used as a search term. I am not sure how complete
this
is though. I don't know for sure, but I would think that Bookshare ought to
have more books from that publisher than actually came up. Try it yourself
and see what kind of results you get. The reason I am not mentioning the name
of the publisher that I used is because I would rather that you all try
different publishers to see how it generally works rather than just repeating
my own search.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for
local deals at your fingertips.