[bksvol-discuss] Is anyone planning to scan?

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bkshare discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:18:33 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering of anyone was planning to scan Flowers On Main (Chesapeake
Shores Series, book 2) by Sherryl Woods

ISBN: 978-0-7783-2634-2

Publication Date: May 2009.

Synopsis: When her last two plays are dismal failures and her relationship with
her mentor falls apart, writer Bree O'Brien abandons Chicago and the regional
theater where she hoped to make a name for herself to return home. Opening
Flowers on Main promises to bring her a new challenge and a new kind of
fulfillment.

But not all is peaceful and serene in Chesapeake Shores, with her estranged
mother on the scene and her ex-lover on the warpath. Jake Collins has plenty of
reasons to want Bree out of his life, and one reason to want her to stay: he's
still in love with her.

The first book, The Inn At Eagle Point, and the third book, Harbor Lights, are
already in the collection.

I've been away from the list, so if anyone is in the process of adding the
second book, I'd be grateful. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky

Happy moments, praise God.