[bksvol-discuss] Books About Plus Sized Ladies

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:46:56 -0500

Tammy, you rock! I hadn't thought of looking for that search term. You're
right about plus sized people. I'm glad Bookshare has so many books on the
subject. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm off to explore. (smile)

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick