[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book by Gerrold Mundis

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:05:56 -0400

Hi Mary Anne,
That sounds like the book I was talking about. I would validate if Monica
doesn't get to it. And thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Mary Anne
             Lynskey"
             <yeksnyl1953am@ve                                          To
             rizon.net>                bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Book by Gerrold
                                       Mundis

             07/03/2008 09:25
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Monica and Jim, I see that my library has an edition of this book which is
either 2002 or 2003.  I'll be glad to scan it when I get it if somebody
wants to validate.  I'll probably be at library in a few weeks if you don't

mind waiting.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey