[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book by Gerrold Mundis

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:12:37 -0400

Hi, Mary Ann. I would be thrilled to have your help with scanning
since you can get the book from your library. (smile) Thank you for
offering to help.

Marilyn, the book is called

HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT,
STAY OUT OF DEBT &LIVE PROSPEROUSLY

(Based on the Proven Principles and Techniques of Debtors Anonymous)

JERROLD MUNDIS

I had scanned an older version of the book, and Jim had asked if
someone could scan the more up-to-date version published in 2003. He
offered to validate it if someone would scan it. When I did the
original scan, I didn't know that there was a more recent version.
Mine was written for the 80s when debit cards weren't being used and
when credit wasn't so freely available. So I can see why an updated
version of the book would be useful. I like this book because it
helped me learn to manage money without making me become an exacting
penny-pencher who never gets to have any fun. (smile) With its help, I
was able to get out of debt four years ago, and I'm still doing well.
I originally got the book as an abridged audiobook from my local
library. I ended up scanning the paperback because I wanted to share
what I've learned with other people who might need it. I had found it
on Paperback Swap and was so excited to find it. I just wish I'd
checked Amazon to see if there were multiple versions.

--
Monica Willyard