[bksvol-discuss] Re: world e book fair is here for 2008

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:07:37 -0500

Hi Ann,

My past experience with trying to read PDF files after conversion has been
with newsletters and my local newspaper.  Yes, the display does show those
things, and although I selected the whole document for my newspaper, I could
only view one page.  When I would try to bring up the next page it didn't
work.

It is kind of you to offer to convert book files for me.  Thanks.  I will
see what is on that huge consortium.  They may not have anything I want.
<grin>

Sue S.