[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Thunder Cakes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:25:19 -0500

Actually I am just doing them on my own, smile.

So... I can't describe the pictures.  which is a shame in these books as
they are truly awesome illustrations, but I can follow the story without the
pictures, and even as a little kid, during "read aloud " time, I would use
my imagination rather than what was put on the pages in front of us.

I would give some things that you can't figure out from the text, smile.

And I can't wait to read Cloudy and Pickles, as neither liked my scanner at
all!  I suspect it is the font in them, is it a bit fancier than normal?

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com