[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:25:56 -0600

Hi Sue,

I found it in the collection. smile. Here's a link to it: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/808680

I don't know why books aren't showing up when we search for them on the new website using the bookshare search function. I'm running into that myself off and on. I found this one by searching for it on Bookshare using Google.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 1/29/2015 6:14 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:
Hi All,
There is a book I would really love to read, Natchez Burning by Greg Iles. It isn’t in the collection, but if someone wants to scan it I would gladly proof it. It is a long book though. I don’t understand how to request it on a wish list on Bookshare website.
Thanks,
Sue S.