[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:07:00 -0400 (EDT)

I will pick this book up  from the library today!!!!!!

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."