[bksvol-discuss] Beware False Profits

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:20:21 -0500

Hi everybody. I have a book on step 1 that looks like it may have a
problem. Several people have taken it and put it back. It's called
Beware False Profits, by Emilie Richards. It's a book I spellchecked
but didn't read because I discovered it wasn't my cup of tea. I'm
assuming it has issues because 4 people have taken it and put it back.
There are no comments on the book, so I can only guess at what's going
on with it. I'm not worried about how long it's been on step 1. I just
don't want it hanging around and taking up the time of several
volunteers if it needs to be rejected. It's a cozy mystery with new
age overtones. Will one of you please take a look at it and reject it
if necessary? I don't mind it hanging around on step 1 if it's just
been put back because people aren't interested in it. My concern is
that I don't want a problem book to waste time for volunteers if it
needs to be tossed due to quality. Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Monica Willyard