[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beware False Profits

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:34:49 -0500

Hi Mayrie and Cindy. Thanks so much for your feedback. By all means
please don't worry about the hold. Please just handle the book in the
way you see fit. If you want to reject my scan, please do. That way
Cindy can get scanning credit and Mayrie can get credit for
validating. If I put up  a book with that many errors, I don't deserve
credit for scanning it. My first and third books in that series were
not in good shape when I got them from Paperback Swap. I had trouble
scanning the first book in the series but thought the third had worked
out better. Please do what's best for the two of you and what's best
for Bookshare.

--
Monica Willyard