[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beware False Profits

  • From: Cindy Reece <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:42:16 -0500

I also picked up the book, but when I opened the file it said "Hold for..." ( I
don't remember who) so I returned it. I do have the print copy of it right here
and will be willing to take a look at it again, before you go to the trouble of
rescanning it.

Cindy Reece (The Other Cindy)> From: mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx> To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Beware False
Profits> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:32:09 -0800> > Hi Monica,> > I am one of
those who took the book and put it back. I honestly> thought, and think that it
could do with a rescan. The errors seemed too> numerous to fix, and seemed
faster just to try for a clearer scan. I'll try> to find a copy on paperback
swap. I didn't want to reject without being> able to rescan the book. I do
enjoy the series and would like to read it.> I read the others in the series.
I'll do something with it.> > Mayrie> > > > -----Original Message-----> From:
bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>