[bksvol-discuss] Asterisks

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:40:40 -0500

I understand about putting 3 stars by the chapter title, but what about sub-parts? I am working on a book where each chapter has several subheadings. I am putting the subheadings in a font size between that of the chapter headings and that of the text. Am I supposed to mark them with stars, too? As a braille reader, I think having the stars by chapters is helpful in finding them, but I think stars by subheadings might be excessive. I could put 1 star, to distinguish it from the 3 stars, though.

Tracy