[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil scanning problem

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:38:20 -0800

Hi Larry;

I don't use the K1000 or Jaws, but I once had a scan that after converting to an rtf, the page numbers were formatted as a header/footer in word. You do have to be in print layout view in order to see the header/footer.
Vivian

At 08:37 PM 2/10/2013 -0600, you wrote:

I am having a problem involving books with print page numbers at the bottom of the page. When I scan in k1000, the print page numbers appear correctly at the bottom of the page in the k1000 document. When I convert the document to rtf, the page numbers disappear from the rtf document. I am using Jaws 14, k1000 version 13.2, and word 2010