[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asking for help!

  • From: "Rick Ely" <ely.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:38:15 -0500

Hey,
Who created this bouncing list, and how have I been so honored as to have been made an accidental member?

New England was below zero two days ago, but fifty today. Sitting here I am hanging on to my office chair as a dramatic roar of wind just went by. Will redirect it to the west so you to can have a potentially white Christmas.
Rick
----- Original Message ----- From: <bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>