[bksvol-discuss] Asking for help!

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:57:45 -0500

I have written to Gustavo about this, but as Bookshare could be closed for the
holidays, could someone give me some help, please?

The three books that were kicked back to the download list I found, thanks to
my BN, have no page breaks.  The files are RTF.  The scan are excellent ones.
Should I reject these books? Should I guess where the page breaks go? What to
do? I have looked for an email from Merissa on the meeting but as I am going
through a lot of mail right now, I have not yet found one.  Can someone please
help? How can I find out if there are page breaks in a book without putting it
on my BN? Why would a RTF not hold page breaks?

Thanks for any help that you can give, and if anyone still has the email about
how to change the page length in Word so it will not put its own, please could
you send it to me?  Thanks.

Reggie