[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asking for help!

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:24:56 -0600

In northern Wisconsin, it was 20 below zero this morning.  We may see a high
temperature in the teens by tomorrow afternoon with the possibility of snow.
Maybe close to 30 degrees by Sunday or Monday, a real heat wave--get out the
suntan lotion and shorts!!

It's a good time of year to scan and edit books for Bookshare!