[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another quick question

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:30:36 -0400

Hey Netta, I am not sure what bookshare would want us to do, but I
think in my case, I would put chapter 1 and the title and 1995 in
parenthesis?  maybe not.  I would put them together personally.   I
think it makes a bit more sense....  You know?  Thanks!  But wait for
other answers, I am not sure of the proper and formal way of doing it,
 I am just telling how I would do it and how I would like it if I read
a book like that in Bookshare. Thanks!

--
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx