[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another quick question

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:04:16 -0400

Hey Sandy;
I didn't consider that--the sub-heading. But wouldn't that create unnecessary
navigation when reading the book after it's accepted? Just asking. I've
encountered a issue with too much heading navigation's in a book I downloaded
that had about 1500+ headings...UGH! I'm thinking when someone, like me, reads
the daisy text only version and use H to get to a heading, it would go to the
chapter then to the next heading of 1995. This would mean that the 1995 heading
is a waste since there is no "real" information or reason why you would need to
get to that heading. Hopefully, I explained it well. Lend me your thoughts, I
really want to get this right. Like I said, I've had this book for since like
September maybe or longer and it really needs some work.
Thanks,
Netta