[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another New Year's Challenge: Bookshare Volunteers' "100 Most Enjoyable Books of all Time"

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 15:39:42 -0600

I have two more to list to make my total of three. grin.

The Kitchen Madonna, by Rumer Godden. A gentle book about taking care of others, even if you don't understand their religion or upbringing.

Bratt Farrar, by Josephine Tey. Intrigue, deception, family secrets and murder, written by a master who lets you in on the secrets early yet tells the story in such a way that you can't stop reading because you must see what comes next.

Judy s.

Scott Rains wrote:
Mike and Everyone,

It is fun to see everyone's booklists. Anybody else?