[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another New Year's Challenge: Bookshare Volunteers' "100 Most Enjoyable Books of all Time"

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 09:38:18 -0800

Wow! this is hard; probably almost impossible, but I would list the following --at least today! The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald -- moving story, belief in ideals, great character development and beautiful writing Great Expectations Charles Dickens great plot, Pip is unforgetable and I love Joe. I sat for eight hours without moving as I read much of the book for the first time. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy great plot and characterization; the character Levin changed my life.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>