[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another New Year's Challenge: Bookshare Volunteers' "100 Most Enjoyable Books of all Time"

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:36:11 -0800

I think it sounds interesting. I'd be willing to keep a spread sheet of people's most enjoiable book or books. I think we need to limit submissions from a person, for example, most enjoiable 3 books?

Denise
deniset@xxxxxxx

At 02:25 PM 1/1/2011, you wrote:
Ok, so what would a Bookshare Volunteers' "100 Most Enjoyable Books of all Time" list look like?

Judy has started the conversation with "The Colonel's Ladies" by Eric Hatch. At least 99 more to go - and one scorekeeper to capture all the entries. Any volunteers?

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow