[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Invitation To The New Bookshare Chat Room

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:02:47 -0400

Lisa, I personally would love for you to be part of the chat.

Lisa, what is the scoop on re-submits of books. I need to know as I had fixed up one from the collection and want to re-submit as a bso. It was part of a series. The second book in the series was on step 1. I cleaned up the first book in the series before tackling the four other books in the series which were on step 1. E.