[bksvol-discuss] Re: A to Z Bar Cookies

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:44:57 -0800 (PST)

Monica,

Great specific and detailed instructions, but I didn't
see, and maybe I missed it, the reminder that Barbara
must upload her corrected file and not the one she
download, which will be the original, unvalidated one.
After all the time she spent getting the two columns
into one and getting the recipe fractions right, it
would be a shame if the wrong copy got uploaded. smile

Cindy