[bksvol-discuss] Re: A to Z Bar Cookies

  • From: barbarab65@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:03:51 EST

For you cookie loves, I finally uploaded A to Z Bar Cookies. I did not know
how to get rid of the Hold for Barbara in the title. Is this okay? Can someone
 tell me how to delete the Hold for next time? It is extremely difficult to
validate cookbooks because the scanning program did not scan the information
in  columns. Therefore, I had to cut and paste the information into the
appropriate  areas on the pages. Furze 11 might have done a better scanning
job. If
not,  perhaps, there is a better way to get cookbooks into accessible forms.

Barbara