[bksvol-discuss] Re: A to Z Bar Cookies

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:34:48 -0500

Cindy, thanks for catching my lack of detail about the file version. I was getting pretty sleepy last night when I was writing it. It's a good thing you're around to catch things like that. :)

Monica Willyard

At 03:44 AM 12/12/2006, you wrote:
Monica,

Great specific and detailed instructions, but I didn't
see, and maybe I missed it, the reminder that Barbara
must upload her corrected file and not the one she
download, which will be the original, unvalidated one.
After all the time she spent getting the two columns
into one and getting the recipe fractions right, it
would be a shame if the wrong copy got uploaded. smile