[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Redbird Christmas

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 00:43:40 -0800 (PST)

Weird. I just scanned and validated the recipe section
for, I think, Amber, and she just uploaded it. I
wonder if the one in the collection is different from
the one she uploaded--but then, where is hers?

I was going to return the book to the library, but if
you want I can scan and validate for you the missing
and the garbled pages and you can then submit it as a
better copy--but first we need to know if that is the
most recent one or if not where Amber's copy is.

Does the copy you have the recipes in excellent shape,
including the measurements?

Cindy