[bksvol-discuss] A Redbird Christmas

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 01:26:41 -0600

Hi, all!  I'm currently reading A Redbird Christmas, by Fannie Flagg.  This
book really needs to be re-scanned.  There are several missing pages, and so
far, at least one chapter has been scanned twice.  I've also encountered
several passages where the text was so garbled that it was impossible to read.
I'm not sure when it was originally submitted, although I think I must have
downloaded it last year during the holiday season.  I don't know when I'll be
able to get a ride to the library, so if someone else can get to it quickly,
that would be great.  Thanks!

Jana