[bksvol-discuss] Re: 39,000+ Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 01:41:59 -0400

Hi, Jill. You're right. I got a little mixed up. I thought that
Grandma Cindy was concerned about having the publisher quality books
replace ones in the collection because the submitter or validater
might lose their credit. Right now, if someone replaces my books, I
still keep my credit, and that's cool with me.
The books I submitted as a new volunteer need a rescan. They looked
really good to me back then. Funny how time changes our perspective.
(smile) I just wish I'd kept those print books.

--
Monica Willyard