[bksvol-discuss] Re: 39,000+ Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:02:30 -0500

Hi Shelley and Chris,

Our growth rate has been steadily increasing. We're now adding on average quite a bit more than 100 books a week. For example, it was just about 7 weeks ago that I wrote about reaching 38,000. 40,000 by Labor Day sounds like a sure bet to me, gone are the years when we averaged just 5,000 books, grin.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>