[bksvol-discuss] Re: 39,000+ Re: Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 23:10:14 -0400

Hi, Jill. I did a search just using the word Beaton and got this link
for M. C. Beaton. There is a space between the two letters.
http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAuthor.html?author_id=8175

Some of the books, like Death Of A Dustman, are clearly marked as
being of good quality, not excellent. I'd love to see those replaced
with the touch of a magic Bookshare wand. (smile) In fact, if I ever
get caught up with my current books, I may do a rescan of a couple
from that series because I enjoy them so much. I don't want people to
lose their credit, and it would be cool if the original
submitter/validater could still have that book listed on his or her
page though it's been upgraded. As for the content, I'd rather have
clean, clear text so I can just enjoy the book. The PQ books are even
set up so daisy readers can move by chapter easily. No more guessing
at page numbers and fumbling around to find your place.

--
Monica Willyard