[bitlug] Re: lets kick off on the march meet

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:23:15 +0530 (IST)

ok, this looks fine, lets start off with a basic program using api for
various facilities offered by any os... I say let the initial prog be an
image processing one (very basic). This will make it real worldly enough.

eg :
  client prog sends an image to server(ipc), who forks and filters the
image(mm,threads,proc mgmt,file mgmt) and sends back the filtered image.
 The only ds we need is a 2d array (man ppm, pbm)....

-- P